Swiss Classic Paring Knife - Red
A paring knife is every chef’s go-to tool for precision jobs in the kitchen, and our Swiss Classic Paring Knife 8 cm is a knife drawer standout not only for its fresh color palette but also for its sharp edge and pointed tip. Expertly remove pepper seeds, swiftly core an apple, slice a pile of vegetables into sticks or finely dice them into perfect little squares – whatever job you give it, the smooth, uniform cuts of this Paring Knife will result in dishes that are as beautiful as they are nutritious.
- Perfect for cutting and preparing vegetables, fruits and other food
- Swiss made paring knife with straight edge
- With an ultra sharp straight edge and ergonomic handle
- This blade has all the chef's knife qualities but in a smaller size for precise cuts and control. The increased maneuverability and dexterity makes it an essential for every kitchen.
- Features an ergonomic, textured handle with a non-slip grip -- even when wet. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling.
- Stainless steel blade -- 3.25" in length.
- Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.