SureFire Z2 LED Combat Light Flashlight
The palm-sized Z2 LED Combat Light from SureFire is a high-intensity LED flashlight that is well suited to tactical applications where an enhanced grip is mission-critical. The patented rubber grip ring allows the light to be held with the tactically correct Rogers/SureFire technique. It's powered by 2 CR123A batteries, and it delivers a blinding 120 lumen beam.
The Z2 LED features a rugged aluminum body and head. The white-light LED pumps out a blinding 120 lumen cone-of-illumination with a tactical run-time of 2.0 hours. The emitter is regulated by an efficient solid-state circuit that maximizes the light's output and runtime.
Featuring an ergonomic CombatGrip and a tactical tailcap switch, the Z2's design ensures secure handling in any conditions or situations - even with gloves on.
- CombatGrip body for a secure hold in any conditions
- Coated and tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- Precision micro-textured reflector provides a smooth optimized beam
- Faceted anti-roll ridge on head/bezel keeps the light stationary on flat surfaces
- LED emitter: no filament to burn out/break, regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Aluminum body and head are hard anodized for corrosion resistance, o-ring/gasket sealed for weatherproof performance
- 1.25" Bezel accepts SureFire's 1.25" accessory filters and protective cover
- Tail cap switch: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.
USA Sales only, no international sales.
|Maximum Output||120 Lumens|
|Battery / Runtime||2 CR123A / 2.0 hr tactical run-time|
|Construction||Aluminum housing and head|
|Waterproofing||Weatherproof, o-ring sealed|
|Dimensions||Length: 5.2" / 13.2 cm|
|Weight||With batteries - 4.7 oz / 133 g|