E2D Defender Tactical
Compact Dual-Output LED Flashlight
Show Your Fangs. Whether you prefer the versatility of the E2D Defender Ultra or the straightforward simplicity of the E2D Defender Tactical, SureFire has developed two superlative everyday-carry tactical lights. The Defender lives up to its name in more ways than one. The Defender body also features a Type III Mil-Spec hard-anodized coating for abrasion and corrosion resistance in foul weather or other adverse environments. A bolstered dual-function pocket clip makes bezel-up or bezel-down pocket storage easy too.
The E2D LED Defender Tactical "personal-defense" light leads with 1,000 lumens of disorienting light on high. Machined from aerospace aluminum, every Defender body incorporates a crenelated Bezel and scalloped tailcap that turn these robust illumination tools into formidable self-defense tool, just the thing for when a thorny situation can’t be solved by photons alone. Its intense 1,000-lumen beam is precisely focused to deliver a crucial tactical advantage.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Single output mode with 1,000-lumen beam is precisely focused to deliver a crucial tactical advantage
- TIR lens produces focused beam with significant reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Bezel and scalloped tailcap design with pocket clip
- Ergonomic tactical tailcap switching for instant access to max output in high-stress situations
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Bezel design functions as a car window breaker during an emergency situation.
High-strength aerospace aluminum body:
Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability.
An ideal everyday carry light:
An ultra-compact, single-output tactical flashlight that produces blinding white light on its high setting.
10-year shelf life:
Powered by high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life. Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed.
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.