Spyderco Endura 4 Signature Folder Knife
with 3.85" VG-10 Steel Blade and Stainless Steel Handle
Combination Edge - C10PS
How we got our start?Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. Spyderco’s first knife-related product was the Tri-Angle Sharpmaker. Originally sold out of a converted bread truck, it remains one of our best-selling products over 40 years later.
What makes our product unique?Spyderco pioneered the modern folding knife, introducing now-common features like the pocket clip, serrated edge and one-handed opening capability. Those innovations revolutionized the pocketknife and changed the knife industry forever. Those who know carry Spyderco.
Why we love what we do?Today, that creative spirit and an uncompromising commitment to quality are still the heart of Spyderco's distinctive product line, which includes a full range of folding knives, fixed-blades, sharpeners & other accessories produced in 5 different countries, including our facility in Golden, CO USA.
Endura 4 Stainless Steel
CRAFTED FOR LIFE
In 1990, the original Spyderco Endura blazed a trail as the first lightweight clip-carry folder. Since then, it has earned an enviable reputation as one of the most popular and enduring folding knife designs ever produced. Now in its fourth generation, it has also inspired a number of variations of the basic design. The stainless-steel-handled Endura 4 combines all the proven features and benefits of this iconic design with the heft and increased strength of a stainless handle. Its blade is saber-ground from premium VG-10 stainless steel and proudly features Spyderco’s Round Hole for quick, reliable one-handed opening.
About this item
- FRONT-RUNNER - The Endura 4 sets the standard as one of the best-selling folding knives ever made. All members of the Endura 4 family include a four-position clip, a high-strength back lock mechanism, and Trademark Round Hole.
- SUPERIOR STEEL - The Stainless Endura 4 combines all the proven features and benefits of this iconic design with the heft and increased strength of a stainless handle.
- DOUBLE DUTY BLADE - This blade includes both our PlainEdge and SpyderEdge grinds. This CombinationEdge blade offers powerhouse cutting performance on fibrous materials as well as the control and precision of the non-serrated section of the blade.
- ADVANCED CUTTING PERFORMANCE - This lightweight knife includes our Flat Saber Grind blade. This grind maintains full thickness through a larger portion of the blade for increased strength and elevated cutting performance.
- CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR NEEDS - Whether you want to carry your knife tip up or tip down, on the right side or left, this knife is designed to be adaptable for your preferences.
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.