Endura 4 Lightweight
CRAFTED FOR LIFE
If you already own a Delica or Endura, you have one of signature knives Spyderco makes. The knife you have just acquired is a bit different from the normal C10 Endura 4 and C11 Delica 4 Lightweights. They are now available in a range of new handle colors with full-flat ground blades. Molded onto the handle's surface is Bi-Directional Texturing for slip-free tactile traction. Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness and rigidity.
The blades are full flat-ground VG-10 with a thinner highly refined cutting edge and a larger 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip.
- Blade Length: Approximately 3.8125" ~ 3 13/16" ~ 97 mm
- Blade Material: VG-10 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Flat Ground, Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.125" ~ 1/8" ~ 3 mm
- Lock Style: Lock Back
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 5.00" ~ 127 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 8.6875" ~ 8 11/16" ~ 221 mm
- Handle Material: Black Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand Tip Up | Right Hand Tip Down | Left Hand Tip Up | Left Hand Tip Down
- Weight: Approximately 3.30 Ounces ~ 94 Grams
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.