Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Signature Folding Knife
with 2.90" Saber-Ground Steel Blade and FRN Handle
PlainEdge - C11PBK
RELIABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE
The Delica has been a mainstay of the Spyderco product line since its introduction in 1990. It and its larger counterpart, the Endura, pioneered the concept of lightweight, clip-carry, one-handed folding knives and were instrumental in popularizing fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) as a handle material.
In 2006, the Delica was completely redesigned to yield the current Delica4. To increase strength while keeping weight to a minimum, its handle features skeletonized stainless steel liners encased within FRN scales boasting Spyderco’s Bi-Directional Texturing pattern for a superior grip.
Following the introduction of the saber-ground Delica4 with a black FRN handle, Spyderco introduced a version featuring the Emerson opening feature for quick deployment, a flat-ground version with a premium ZDP-189 blade, and a series of flat-ground VG-10 Delicas with different colored FRN handles.
- VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade
- Sturdy Back Lock Mechanism
- 2..75"-2.9" Blade
- .51" Round Hole
- 4.25" Handle
- Multiple Variations Available
About this item
- RELIABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE - The Delica 4 family includes a full range of handle colors, blade grinds, and edge configurations, as well as a blunted training version and a model with the Emerson Opening
- SUPERIOR BLADE STEEL - The VG-10 blade has a flat saber-ground grind with a stronger tip and larger 13mm opening hole.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT - Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness.
- ERGONOMIC - Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip.
- A SECURE GRIP - Molded onto the FRN handle's surface is Bi-Directional Texturing for slip-free tactile traction. It provides resistance to slipping in the hand.
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.