Kershaw Chive Pocket Knife
1.9 Inch 420HC Steel Blade
Speedsafe Assisted Opening
Made in the USA, (1600)
From award-winning technologies and advanced materials to the solid sound of the blade lockup, when you’re carrying a Kershaw, you know you’re carrying the real thing. With Kershaw, you get incredible bang for your hard-earned buck. Even our inexpensive models are impressive. In fact, everything about a Kershaw is solid, crafted, reliable.
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use.
This Chive Kershaw Knife is compact for easy storage and usage. It contains a Speed Safe-assisted opening, blade that is made of 420 high-carbon steel. The durable handle is 410 stainless steel and comes with a handy, removable pocket clip.
- Our SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market.
- Our patented Sub-Frame lock enables us to make lightweight knives with secure blade lockup.
- Our exclusive Composite Blade technology combines two steels into one blade, enabling us to use steel known for edge retention on the edge and steel known for strength on the spine.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing techniques
- A commitment to innovation
- Every knife is backed for the life of its original owner against any defects in materials and construction
- Made in the USA
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.