Katadyn Steripen Classic 3 Water Purifier
SteriPEN classic 3 is the next generation of our award winning classic; winner of time magazine's best invention of 2001. With improved battery life, ergonomics, and water resistance, classic 3 is the sleekest SteriPEN to date. A tapered neck fits most commercial water bottles and canteens. Four AA alkaline batteries purify 50 liters of water or use lithium batteries and purify 150 liters. An 8,000-treatment lamp delivers years of purification. Includes SteriPEN pre-/Filter and neoprene pouch. Batteries not included. Three-year limited warranty.
About this item
- Battery powered Ultraviolet light water purifier that is perfect for travel and outdoor use. Purifies up to 150 liters on one set of AA batteries
- Purifies a half liter of water in 48 seconds or 1 liter in 90 seconds. Simple and easy to operate. Device activates when the lamp is placed in water, simply insert and stir until the light shuts off.
- Destroys over 99.9% of bacteria Viruses and protozoa, like Giardia and Cryptosporidium Certified for purification by the water quality Association
- Fast safe effective and chemical-free doesn't alter Taste pH or other water properties reusable to purify up to 8,000 liters
- Tapered end fits most commercial water bottles, canteens, or drinking glasses.
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.