KA-BAR EK44 with Sheath
Ka-Bar is excited to introduce it's first and much anticipated John EK Commando knife Co. Product, the EK EK44 4. This updated version of the old Jungle Fighting knife is made from 1095 Cro-Van and features a parkerized double-edged blade, textured glass-filled nylon handles and traditional x-head fasteners. A us-made celcon sheath with retaining strap, self-locking function and multiple tie-down points is also included. Made in the USA.
- manufacturer: Ka-Bar
- manufacturer number: EK44
- weight: 0.70 lb
- measurements: blade length 6.625"; overall length 12.625"
- edge angles: 20 degrees
- shape: double-edged spear point
- stamp: ka-bar/ek Commando knife Co.
- pocket clip
- NSN: N/a steel: 1095
- handle material: glass-filled nylon
- HRC: 56-58
- butt cap/guard: 12ga commercial grade steel
- blade thickness: 0.154
- made in USA
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14 x 4 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||317.5 Grams|
|Blade Shape||Spear Point|
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.
USA Sales Only, No International Sales.