KA-BAR 1220 US Army Fighting Knife 7" Plain Blade, Leather Handles, Leather Sheath
The traditional Ka-Bar marked for Army personnel featuring a straight edge. Features: Includes leather sheath, Clip Point Blade, Powdered Metal Butt Cap, Leather handle with grooves for a secure grip, Flat grind for extreme sharpness.
- Blade Length: 7"
- Blade Thickness: 0.165"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Material: 1095 Cro-Van
- Length: 11.88"
- Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Handle Material: Leather
- US ARMY Traditional Fighting/Utility Knife
- The American Legend with US Army Tang Stamp
- The same traditional fighting / utility knife offered with a US Army tang stamp and sheath
- Oval, stacked leather handle
- Powder coated, high carbon steel blade (1095)
- Powdered metal butt cap, carbon steel guard, both powder coated
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.
USA Sales Only, No International Sale