KA-BAR Knife Black Fighting/Utility Knife
Plain Edge 1095 Cro-Van Blade
Black Kydex Sheath
The most famous fixed blade knife in the World "the KA-BAR" was designed to serve our troops during World War II and is still doing its job, with honors, more than 70 years later. Black epoxy coated 1095 Cro-Van high carbon steel blade, guard and buttcap. Contoured black Kraton G handle. Black plastic belt sheath. Proudly made in the USA.
A combination of new and traditional designs made with high quality materials make these knives perform as well as they look. Modeled after the legendary U.S.M.C. Knife. This knife was designed to perform like the famous U.S.M.C. KA-BAR. The knife has a Polymer thermo elastic handle that provides a comfortable grip under stress. Designed to be appealing to the eye and hard working all Black KA-BARS feature attractive black blades and black, non-slip handles. Kydex sheaths available for traditional and new patterns.
- Category End Use: Military/Bushcraft/Survival
- Knife Type: Fixed Blade
- Blade Shape: Clip Point Bowie
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
- Rc hardness: 56-58
- Blade Length: 7.0" (178 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .165" (4.2 mm)
- Length Overall: 11.75" (298 mm)
- Handle Material: Kraton G
- Carry System: Black Plastic Sheath
- Weight, Knife: 10.8 oz. (306 g)
- Weight, Sheath: 4.6 oz. (130 g)
- Country of Origin - Knife: USA
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.