Ultralight Bipods Model LM
Versatile, sturdy, light and fast. Made from high strength anodized aluminum alloy. Stressed parts are tempered spring steel. Bipods clamp to most Q.D. stud-equipped bolt action rifles and have sling attachment provision and adjustment for off-center stud. Spring loaded folding legs are quickly adjustable for height. Black anodized finish.
Ultra-light Harris Bipods are lightning quick and quality manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys. The bipods are quick-detachable and clamp to the stud of bolt action rifles with conventional stock design. Carrying your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the use of a Harris Bipod. Hinged bases have tension adjustment to eliminate tremor or looseness in the crotch area of the bipod. Bipods have an all-weather black anodized finish.
Technical Information: Harris 1A2-LM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to 13"
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
Finish: Anodized Black
Height: 7 height adjustments from 9" to 13"
Weight: 11 ounces
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
- Most suitable for shooting from the prone position or from a bench
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately
Notes on Leg Extension Method:
Friction Lock Models:
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
Leg Notch Models:
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depressed, they kick out to maximum height
NOTE: Prices, speci