Ultra-light Harris Bipods are manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys. They clamp to the Q.D. stud of most bolt action rifles that have a conventional stock design. Carrying your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the use of a Harris Bipod. Folding legs have completely adjustable spring-return extensions (Except for Model BRM and LM). Black anodized finish.
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
Finish: Anodized Black
Height: 13 " to 23"
Weight: 12 ounces
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling can be attached to the swivel stud clamp on the bipod.
- Most suitable for prone or sitting shots.
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately.
Notes on Leg Extension Method:
- Friction Lock Models:
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
- Leg Notch Models:
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation:
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depressed, they kick out to maximum height