Fox River Women's Ombre Sunrise Lightweight Merino Wool Quarter Crew Sock
2514 Women's Black
Fox River Mills, Inc., is a sock manufacturer based in Osage, Iowa. The company was founded in 1900. In 1992, they purchased the Nelson Knitting Company of Rockford, Illinois, and in the process acquired the trademark on the Red Heel socks used to make sock monkeys.
- Our URfit™ System provides the ultimate personalized response fit combining memory knit compression, a contoured rib top and spandex compression zones.
- Spandex knit throughout the sock gives it a memory-fit helping it keep its shape wash after wash, wear after wear.
- Spandex compression arch adds support and wont sag. Support at the arch helps fight fatigue and keep sock in place.
- Our contoured rib top made from elastic and spandex helps hold the sock up and in place to eliminate slippage without pinching.
- Smooth, flat toe seam doesn't rub or irritate during wear. Plus, our smooth, flat toe closure technique adds durability so it stretches every way you do without unraveling.
- 51% Merino wool, 41% nylon, 6% polyester, 2% spandex
- Made in the USA
- Organic shrink treatment
- Personal fit that forms to your foot
- Moisture management technology
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.