Fox River Old Glory American Flag Wool Socks
Medium weight, Over-the-calf
Mens/Unisex, USA Made
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.
This pair of socks features alternating design! Our URfit System makes these great for boarding or those who prefer a little extra cushion. Made in the USA
- Memory-knit construction throughout helps sock keep its form, wash after wash
- Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long
- Full cushioning throughout absorbs shocks and insulates
- Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
Temperature: All Weather
Weight: Medium weight
43% Merino wool, 25% nylon, 20% TENCEL, 10% silk, 2% spandex
Care: Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean
|Sock Size||US Men's
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.