Fenix PD36R Rechargeable Flashlight with a Bonus Fenix E01 V2.0 AAA Flashlight
The Fenix PD36R rechargeable flashlight is a high-performance flashlight unlike anything else on the market for its size. This LED rechargeable flashlight delivers a maximum 1600 lumens to an impressive distance of 928ft (283m), all on a high capacity 21700 li-ion battery. The Fenix PD36R is our first introduction of a product with a 21700 li-ion battery, extending battery runtimes by twice the standard li-ion battery. The high-capacity 5000 mAh battery can be conveniently charged through the USB-C port on the flashlight. Additionally, you will always be able to see the battery’s charge status at a glance with the external battery level indicator.
Operating this powerful LED rechargeable flashlight is simple with the tactical tail switch for momentary on/off, and the ability to cycle through six lighting modes using the side switch including a 1600 lumen turbo mode. Carry the Fenix PD36R how you want—on a backpack, belt, or MOLLE system with the two-way body clip. The amount of power and runtime packed into this flashlight are unmatched for its handheld size. IP68 rated dustproof and waterproof, this flashlight is the perfect all-purpose lighting tool for those needing maximum brightness and long runtimes.
USB Type-C Fast Charging
The new PD36R comes with a 21700 battery which is 30% more efficient and has a much better power density compared to traditional 18650 batteries. Additionally, the PD36R is USB type-C rechargeable with fast charging and boasts an extended run time up to 115 hours supported by its 5000mAh high-capacity battery. The included type-C USB charging cable allows you to charge at double the speed of a standard micro-USB. In fact, only 10 minutes of charging is equal to 5 hours of runtime. The LED battery life indicator on the side switch automatically display battery status whenever the light is turned on.
Easy to Use Dual Switch Control
The dual switch design of the PD36R is easy to use and tactile so you can operate it while wearing tactical gloves, ideal for personal safety, law enforcement, or security personnel. A single click on the tail switch turns the light on and off at the setting you last used, thanks to intelligent mode memory. For tactical situations you have instant access to turbo mode and strobe, by half depressing and holding the tail switch and fully depressing and holding the tail switch respectively.
Bonus E01 v2 Keychain Flashlight
Along with the PD36R, you get a bonus E01 v2 in this kit! This mini keychain flashlight boasts a max 100 lumen with 3 brightness levels. 2.62 inches long and weighing less than half an ounce makes this an ideal EDC. Carry it along with your keys and you'll always have reliable and bright light anywhere.
Additional Features of the Fenix PD36R Rechargeable Flashlight
- LUMINUS SST40 LED (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 4-hour fast charging with 5V/3A USB Type-C charging port.
- Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch.
- Simple output selection with side switch.
- Two-way body clip for different lighting demands.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Body with anti-roll and anti-slip design.
Length: 5.4” (136mm)
Body: 1.0” (25.4mm)
Head: 1.0” (26.4mm)
PD36R Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using a quality battery with proper built-in protections.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Lithium battery needs to be charged when it is near depletion. Please immediately charge the battery when it is depleted. It has no memory effect.
- Unscrew the tail cap half a turn or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare (included) when damaged.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the light’s performance as dirty contacts may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.