The Danner Radical 452 Steel Toe work boots are as light as they are tough. Keeping with safety first and comfort a close second, these Danner boots include internal and external support structures that provide stability and responsiveness. A supportive midsole and sturdy footplate in these brown work boots provide long lasting comfort. The full-grain nubuck leather construction on these Danner boots gives exceptional protection in cold and wet environments while still offering the best in abrasion and scuff resistance. The Danner 45258 safety toe boots have Gore-tex liner that offers waterproof yet breathable protection, keeping feet dry all day long even when you are most active. The steel safety toe on the Danner 452 meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH and increases safety on the job. Rugged durability with lightweight comfort makes the Danner Radical 452 Waterproof Steel Toe boots the perfect work boot for you.
This steel toe boot features the traction and quick response of the Danner Terra Force technology. The Terra Force soles of this work boot features the Danner Boulder TR outsole that employs multi-directional center lugs and outer lugs that grip to almost any surface. This technology allows for natural movements with the strategically placed flex points. Perfect for work indoors and out.
Danner Radical 452 Safety Toe Work Boot Features:
- 100 percent waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain nubuck leather upper
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear
- Terra Force technology provides exceptional boot support and stability without the traditional weight. The four components in the exclusive Terra Force system combine to form an extremely rigid, stable platform that's also comfortable and supportive
- Danner Boulder TF outsole
- Nylon shank
- 4.5 inch offer ankle support and stability while still maintaining a comfortable, athletic feel
- Extremely lightweight at 48 oz
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels