Danner Men's Field Ranager Composite Toe
When the Summit is a Rooftop
Stay comfortable on the job from clock-in to clock-out. The Field Ranger is a hike-inspired work boot made for contractors, construction workers and anyone who spends all day on the move. The Trailguard platform provides lateral support and protection underfoot. Danner® Dry keeps feet dry in rain and mud. The outsole is oil and slip-resistant for traction you can count on.
- Leather & Textile Upper
- For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine durable leather with lightweight, abrasion-resistant textile panels.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Composite Toe (NMT)
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Oil and slip resistant
- Our oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- 90º heel
- Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Danner Field Ranger Outsole
- This oil-and-slip-resistant outsole offers versatile traction with a 90 degree heel.
- Danner Trailguard
- Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- How It Fits
- Based on one of our most popular lasts, the DPDX2 has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the job or on the trail, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile across all styles.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Style 15161 Weight 52 oz per pair Height 6" Insulation Non-Insulated Color Brown Traction Oil & Slip Resistant Footbed OrthoLite Shank Nylon Best For All-Around Work Safety ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH Last Type DPDX2 Lining Waterproof Liner Danner® Dry Outsole Danner® Field Ranger Recraftable No Manufacturing Imported Toe Protection
Composite Toe (NMT)
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.