Buck Vanguard with Sheath 192
The Vanguard is a classic fixed blade featuring a Heritage Walnut Dymondwood handle with a brass guard and pommel. It's designed for for big game hunters, but with its versatile drop point blade you'll find it an excellent general utility field knife as well. The blade is Buck's standard 420HC steel, Bos heat treated to a Rockwell hardness of 58 RC. Buck's Vanguard is supplied with a leather sheath.
- RAZOR SHARP & VERSATILE- 4-1/8" Drop Point 420HC Steel Blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. The full bellied blade is suitable for heavier tasks.
- SOLID BUILD, SMART DESIGN - Full Tang Construction with Integrated Finger Guard and a Deep Choil help make this knife one of the best options for serious hunters and outdoor enthusiasts who appreciate quality.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP AND BALANCE - Classic Heritage Walnut Handle with contoured grip make maneuvering through field dressing a breeze.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a Genuine High Quality Protective Leather Sheath with Snap Fastener. An integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt for easy access.
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.