Buck Knives 112 Slim Pro Lockback Folding Pocket Knife
Buck's industry-leading Ranger design is now ready for the 21st-century knife user and collector. A modern twist to the 112, the new Slim version possesses the same traditional features of the well-built 112 Ranger but sports a more modern look and advanced materials. With a decrease in weight and thickness, this version is perfect for everyday carry. The deep carry pocket clip allows for quick and easy access in any situation and the dual thumb studs allow for one-hand opening. Utilizing S30V stainless steel, the heavy bolster and handles were replaced with lightweight Micarta or black G10 to reduce weight while maintaining the same quality and rigidity.
S30V offers a supreme combination of edge retention, ductility, hardness, toughness, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. For optimal performance, Buck hardens to a standard Rc 59-61.
Taking a century’s worth of knife craftsmanship to an unprecedented level, Buck’s Pro Level knives are designed and crafted to be used in the most demanding situations. Premium materials and revolutionary designs are combined with the highest quality American craftsmanship. The result is a superior knife that discerning users can rely on in any situation. Designed and handcrafted in the USA.
- RAZOR SHARP MODIFIED CLIP POINT BLADE- 3" S30V stainless steel drop point blade has excellent strength, edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The crescent tip makes the blade thinner with a sharper point. This shape provides control for detail work
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY - Easy to open with thumb studs. The lock back design locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4-1/4" Weight 2. 8 oz.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Heat-treated stainless steel deep carry pocket clip keeps the knife within easy reach while riding discreetly in the pocket. The clip is reversible and can be removed.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS - The G10 and colored micarta handle options provide a secure grip, even when wet. The S30V blade contains carbon as well as high amounts of Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium. This steel combines fantastic edge retention
- AN AMERICAN ICON – Buck knives is known for American made, high-quality edged tools. With over 110 years of experience and craftsmanship, Buck continues to be an innovator in the cutlery industry.
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.
- Easy one-hand opening
- Durable yet thinner construction
- Lockback design for safe use
- Removable, reversible deep carry stainless steel pocket clip
- Cryogenically treated blade for great edge retention
- Advanced Edge2x blade technology
- Forever Warrant
- Product Level: Pro Level
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.4 cm)
- Blade Material: S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black Peel
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (79.4 g)
- Dual Thumb Studs
- Made in the USA
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.
Free Shipping in the USA only. No International Sales.