Buck Bantam BHW Folding 3-5/8"
Plain Satin Blade- Black Thermoplastic Handles
To meet the need for a lightweight, safe and affordable knife, the Bantams were developed. Quality and durability were the main goals, as was reliability. The lockback mechanism adds the necessary safety features, and the various camo patterns give them added use in the field, or simply look good for daily carry. Originally produced in China, Buck brought the Bantams to their Post Falls facility for USA production in 2009. Also offered in various camo patterns, the Bantam has been a best seller from the beginning.
Buck's sleek, new series of lightweight mid-lock backs features a host of convenient, easy to use enhancements. From the tip of the blade, through the wide sloping edge, these knives are ready to meet the ever expanding everyday demands. The lightweight ETP handle offers a firm, well-balanced grip. Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up, Mossy Oak Blaze and Mossy Oak Blaze Pink camo there is a color for everyone. Thumb studs on both sides of the blade provide easy, one hand opening, while the mid-lock back location makes for a smooth closing. These knives come in multiple sizes to meet any personality, and all are priced to meet every wallet size.
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- 420HC Stainless steel drop-point blade
- One-hand opening
- Positive locking system for safety
- Textured ETP handle
- Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up, Mossy Oak Blaze and Mossy Oak Blaze Pink camo
- Grip ridges on handle for extra stability
- Lanyard hole for easy access
- Stainless steel pocket/belt clip
- Advanced Edge2x Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3-5/8" (9.2 cm)
- Closed Length: 5-1/8" (13 cm)
- Handle Material: Black Textured Thermoplastic
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (90.7 g)
- Carry System: Stainless Steel, Removable Pocket Clip
- Made in the USA
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.