Buck 110 Slim Pro Lockback Pocket Knife with Thumb Studs
and Removable/Reversible Deep Carry Pocket Clip
- RAZOR SHARP MODIFIED CLIP POINT BLADE- 3-3/4" S30V stainless steel drop point blade has excellent strength, edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The modified tip makes the blade thinner with a sharper point.
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY - Easy to open with thumb studs. The lock back design locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4-7/8" Weight 3. 4 oz.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Heat-treated stainless steel deep carry pocket clip keeps the knife within easy reach while riding discreetly in the pocket. The clip is reversible and can be removed.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS - The G10 and colored MI carta handle options provide a secure grip, even when wet. The S30V blade contains carbon as well as high amounts of Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium. This steel combines fantastic edge retention
- AN AMERICAN ICON – Buck knives is known for American made, high-quality edged tools. With over 110 years of experience and craftsmanship, Buck continues to be an innovator in the cutlery industry.
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA
Blade material CPM S30V
Blade coating / finish Satin
Locking mechanism Backlock
Opening mechanism Stud, both sided
Overall length: 8.62"
Blade length: 3.74"
Length folded: 4.88"
Blade thickness: 0.12"
Country of origin: USA
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.