BM100604F: Guided Field Sharpener
The Guided Field Sharpener is a compact knife and tool sharpener designed for use in the field. It gives you the ability to sharpen many other tools including scissors, fish hooks, broadheads and more. Built-in 20-degree angle guides ensure a consistent bevel angle across the entire edge of the blade. Five abrasive steps provide a complete sharpening solution. All elements are self-contained and require no assembly in the field.
- 20° Controlled angle guides for a consistent bevel angle
- Fully sharpen knives in the field with five different Grit stages
- Dual ceramic rods fit most serration sizes
- Quickly sharpen scissor blades and fish hooks using the ceramic rod
- Portable size for easy carry and storage
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
3.00 x 6.00 x 9.00 Inches
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.