Benchmade - Freek 560, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, Black/Grey Versaflex Handle
Made in the USA
The Freek is a manual opening everyday carry folder that would perform admirably if pressed into a tactical role. The dual durometer handles greatly increase grip performance while maintaining strength on this versatile folder. It's a feature laden knife without the exorbitant price tag.
The Benchmade 560 Freek is a reliable everyday carry knife made to tackle cutting tasks of all sorts, whether indoors or out. It features a premium CPM-S30V stainless steel blade with a satin finish and a plain cutting edge. The Freek's warm gray Grivory and black overmolded Versaflex handle provides excellent grip security during use with its deep grooved texturing.
- CPM-S30V blade steel offers great edge retention and wear resistance.
- Grivory and Versaflex handle build supports a lightweight, durable build.
- Fully ambidextrous setup with dual thumb studs, reversible pocket clip, and AXIS® lock mechanism.
- BLADE LENGTH 3.60" (9.14cm)
- BLADE THICKNESS 0.114" (2.896mm)
- OPEN 8.46" (21.49cm)
- CLOSED 4.86" (12.34cm)
- WEIGHT 3.72oz (105.46g)
- HANDLE THICKNESS 0.65" (16.51mm)
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.