Benchmade Bailout AXIS Lock Knife
(3.4" Gray M4)
Benchmade is changing the tactical game once again, with the lightweight and nimble 537 Bailout Series, now with upgraded handle material and steel! This slim, pocket friendly folder weighs in at just over 2.5 ounces, with a forest green aluminum handle and a gray Cerakote finished tanto blade. CPM-M4 super steel provides a tough cutting edge with excellent retention. The extended aluminum pommel lanyard slot features a glass breaker. It has a reversible pocket clip to complete the package.
Differing from the drop-point blades of the traditional Bugout models, the 537's blade mimics a Japanese profile tanto, as opposed to the tanto Benchmade has used on models like the Griptillian, AFO II, and Barrage that sport a straight belly and crisp primary bevel. This design was influenced by a desire to embolden the tip strength of the blade while maintaining superior slicing performance.
- Secure AXIS lock mechanism is reinforced by a titanium lock bar for dependable blade lock up.
- Tanto blade made from CPM-M4 steel for improved strength and wear resistance.
- Reversible deep carry pocket clip for left or right side carry.
- Blade Length: 3.38" (8.59 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.41" (10.41 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-M4 Super Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 62-64HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Weight: 2.70 oz. (76.54 g)
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Overall Length: 8.07" (20.50 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.71" (11.96 cm)
- Class: Black
- Carbide Glass Breaker
- Made in the USA
This item is for sale in our store and on our website. We are not responsible if we sell out.